Peermont Growth Opportunities
The Peermont Growth Strategy
- To concentrate on financially viable projects for both the owner and operator
- To cultivate strong relationships with local investors by promoting local shareholding
- To focus on major business areas, government centres and destination resorts
- To provide in-depth technical, operational, marketing and development assistance and expertise
- To design hotels in keeping with the local character of each individual country or region, and operating staff to match
- To strive for five star quality while maintaining cost efficiencies in all our hotel categories
- To continually develop and implement state-of-the-art technology
- To maintain a decentralised management structure, but with strict professional support and monitoring service to control quality
- To develop local nationals into highly skilled entrepreneurs
- To aggressively market to targeted segments
The above approach is strengthened by a willingness to adapt to changing political, social and business environments and an insistence on fitting into local cultures.
Partnership and Investor Opportunities
Peermont Growth Opportunities allow partners and investors to work with the group through:
- Hotel Development and Design Consulting
Under such an agreement, an owner / developer can benefit from Peermontís conceptual, technical and design strength and ensure that the hotel will be built to meet brand standards and market expectations.
- Hotel Development
Typically, Peermont and the partner-investor share equity in the development. The hotels is then managed or leased by Peermont.
- Management Contracts
Management contracts involve the owner financing and equipping the hotel with Peermont operational and brand marketing expertise.
Whichever partnership option is selected, investors are guaranteed the backing of Peermontís financial power as well as experience, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial commitment to excellence and profit focus.