Back to the grind and already you can feel the stress coming on? Shrug off the stress this year with some good humour. Here are some quick and whacky stress busters to help you cope and see you through 2012:
- Use your MasterCard to pay your Visa and vice-versa.
- Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
- When someone says, "have a nice day", tell them you have other plans.
- Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
- Dance naked in front of your pets.
- Fill out your tax form using Roman numerals.
- Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return it the next day.
- Polish your car with earwax.
- Start a nasty rumour and see if you recognise it when it comes back to you.
- Write a short story using alphabet soup.
- Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
- Replace the filling of a Twinkie with ketchup and put it back in the wrapper.
- Bill your doctor for time spent in his waiting room.
- Read the dictionary backwards and look for subliminal message
Need more laughs? Catch the Parker’s Urban Comedy Nights at the Odeon Showbar at Emperors Palace every Thursday this month for your dose of comedy and laughter. More details here